My Heart Beats For You

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Colour with the U.

That's the thing about misery, she likes to wallow.

Misery becomes habit and habit becomes norm.

It takes two to tango in this dance of life. You and your happiness. Otherwise it's a slow, lone waltz.
Beautiful.
Sad.

Try not to think about the past. It drags you back to it by the scalp and holds your head up and peels your eyelids back, forcing you to look at all the things you did. All the things you did wrong.


Don't think about the future either. A hiss of smoke from the ground. You don't know where it came from & you don't know how long it's going to last & just thinking about it in itself is wasted time waving goodbye from the backseat window of a speeding car.

I don't know what to tell you because I don't know what I know but one thing I'm sure about as sure as the rain that glides on the other side of the glass and the sun that dries it to shine through...

Here. Be here.







No comments:

Post a Comment