My Heart Beats For You

Monday 16 December 2013

Bella: Angus & Julia Stone

It's really weird when I had to get to the 'g' in Angus for the Youtube suggestions to stop showing "Bella Swan" "Bella & Edward" and finally start showing Angus & Julia Stone.
Really Youtube? SHAME ON YOU.

This song is perfect. I'm scared if I say anything else, I'll tarnish it but I'll try anyway. (Forgive me.)

This song is so simple and so beautiful.
I've listened to it about 5 times now, each time crying harder than the last which if you ask me, is just self- torture but I didn't notice because that's what Angus & Julia Stone do.
They made me emotionally torture myself without even realizing it because I was lost in the sheer perfection of this beautiful & simple song.

(I also found this really cute fan made animation -not the full song- which was dedicated to a late Bonnie Howden who must have been an amazing person to have this amazing song dedicated to her.)

Rest in Peace, Bonnie.

Tomorrow. I am legally changing my name to Daisy, dyeing my hair golden & wearing a pretty skirt.

You know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment