My Heart Beats For You

Tuesday 3 December 2013

December 4th 2013: A Letter

Dear friend,
                 
                 Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

You hope that it would mean a fresh start; an easy tap on the refresh button but you & I both know that it's not that easy, erasing the past like that.

It's the past, fused & moulded into me, that makes me who I am right now...today.

Sure you have your doubts, fears, uncertainties & woes...we all do. It's what makes us human, to know that everyone you see is just as scared as you.

Including me.


So take heart, amigo. It's you & me against this big bad wolf of a world & if we're planning on moving forward, we might as well start this journey now.

Relax. I'll be with you each step of the way. You can trust me.

                                                                                    -Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment