My Heart Beats For You

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Nice Guys Finish First. Sometimes Second. Sometimes They Forfeit.

So having a best friend and no boyfriend right now is directing all my love & attention towards my best friend (Who BETTER be reciprocating, biatch)
And I can't help but groan over how splendidly well her life is going right now & how mine's just <<insert rocket malfunctioning noises>>

So I wanted to write something tonight & I figured I'd stir up a little fictional non-fiction (You go oxymoron!) and talk about her...errmm...dilemma.

She's started getting kinda close to a certain person who's just, well....nice. 
But that's the problem,

He's nice. Has a rather lovely personality.


So guys like this are to be treasured & friend-zoned so that you never lose them; at least that's what I thought, right?
WRONG!

She"s been getting really close to him of late...really close. And is now stuck between 3 options;

1.) Friend zone him. Shut down any advances he makes so that he knows that the only base he's getting to is the nail polish kind. This way, he'll be your friend forever & ever & ever & ever & ever...
 (Really? Can't this be the only option?)

2.) Don't friend zone him. Be the perfect combo of sweet & sexy that inevitably leads to a relationship. Which, unless you get married & live happily ever after, will end sooner or later. Either very dramatically or very placidly. 


3.) Tap. That mother. Out.
In simpler terms: Ride this boy like a bronco & leave it at that. Benefitting friends. No mushy stuff. Purely physical. At least if the passion dies there, it'll be slightly less awkward & you can kind of go back to the way things were before once you get past all the "I saw you naked" weirdness.

All my arrows are pointing at no. #1 but it's not my decision. It's hers.

ION: I need some loving but until it comes to me, I shall divide my love equally between Snowie, Neil Gaiman & Blueberry tea. (Maybe just a bit more for Snowie, he's sensitive.)





No comments:

Post a Comment