My Heart Beats For You

Sunday 17 November 2013

Love & Other Side Notes.

I'd also like someone to love because I have all this love inside of me that wants to break from its dusty, cobwebbed mold and just express itself the only way it knows how.

Sure, you're thinking- If all you need is someone to love, why don't you just...well...find someone to love?

It's not that simple, compadres. I don't control the love. It controls itself. Or there's some gland in the front lobe of my brain somewhere that controls it but until that's scientifically proven (DO IT SCIENTISTS)
It controls itself.

So when it finds that perfect way to manifest itself, it explodes and shoots out of me like a rocket and I really don't know how to deal with that...

But I try.

And all it needs is the right person and the right reason to do this.

And it's done. Houston, we are ready for take off.

Rocket launched.


No comments:

Post a Comment